5 primary documents contain 9 name Irving, Washington.
Irving, Washington will be highlighted in red in the following documents:
- Letter from Kenelm H. Lewis to Emma Lewis, February 28, 1836 Kenelm Harrison Lewis, 1816-1866
- Composition of Theodore B. Kingsbury, September 1848: "Our Literature" Theodore Bryant Kingsbury, 1828-1913
- Class Composition of William C. Dowd, : "Eagles Don't Catch Flies" William Carey Dowd, 1835-1860
- Debate Speech of Hugh T. Brown for the Dialectic Society, June 2, 1857: "Have Men of Action Been More Beneficial to the World Than Men of Thought?" Hugh Thomas Brown, 1835-1861
- Excerpts from the Diary of William B. Whitfield, April 3 and June 7, 1860 William Blackledge Whitfield, 1842-1862