1 essay contains 9 name Revolutionary War.
Revolutionary War will be highlighted in red in the following document:
8 primary documents contain 9 name Revolutionary War.
Revolutionary War will be highlighted in red in the following documents:
- Letter from Elisha Mitchell to Maria North, February 11, 1818 Elisha Mitchell, 1793-1857
- Letter from Richard H. Lewis to Exum Lewis, March 5, 1825 Richard Henry Lewis, 1806-1857
- "The Great Power of Literary Men," Speech of David M. Lees, [September 1828] David McMichen Lees, 1807-1872
- Letter from Kenelm H. Lewis to Emma Lewis, February 28, 1836 Kenelm Harrison Lewis, 1816-1866
- Debate Speech of Perrin H. Busbee for the Dialectic Society, June 22, 1836: "Should the Office of Chief Magistrate Be Awarded to One Distinguished for His Military Services Rather Than to One Distinguished for His Civil Services?" Perrin H. Busbee, 1816-1853
- Debate Speech of William J. Long for the Dialectic Society, June 23, 1837: "Should Texas Be Admitted into the Union?" William John Long, 1815-1882
- Debate Speech of Hamilton C. Jones, Jr., for the Dialectic Society, June 2, 1857: "Have Men of Action Been More Beneficial to the World Than Men of Thought?" Hamilton Chamberlain Jones, 1837-1904
- Commencement Address of William J. Headen, June 7, 1860: "The Sentiment of Honor" William Joseph Headen, 1837-1865